We’re Open! Click here for our health and safety updates.
The Buffet – Closed
For your safety, our Buffet will remain temporarily closed. Please visit our health and safety page for updates.
Come enjoy the buffet voted BEST IN SAN DIEGO 10 years in a row by readers of the San Diego Union Tribune!
Our award-winning buffet will take you on an around-the-world culinary journey with a variety of unique destinations and dishes to enjoy. When looking for the perfect dish to satisfy your cravings, don’t settle for just one cuisine! Enjoy the following stations available at Barona’s all you can eat Buffet:
- Dim Sum
- American BBQ
- Prime Rib
- Rotisserie, featuring daily specials
- Soup & Salad
- Omelet & Crepe
- Dessert & Flambé
- Ship of Seafood, featuring classic favorites such as crab legs, smoked salmon, smoked whitefish, and baby shrimp. You don’t want to miss out on this popular station!
Whether you’re taking a break from the exciting gaming action on the casino floor or you’re looking for a delicious meal before a day spent on the golf course, the Buffet at Barona has everything you’re craving and more. Stop by for a dining experience like no other at the best buffet in San Diego!
Standard Rate: $44.99
Please note that we have special pricing of $49.99 on select holidays & holiday weekends because of our expanded menu selections.
Club Barona Members: Player Tier Discount Pricing
Please note that Barona Player Tier Discount Pricing is available for Club Barona members and a max of one guest, once per day. Additional guests dining with Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Card players receive discounted Buffet pricing of $23.99.
- Diamond: FREE
- Platinum: $14.99
- Gold: $20.99, must be 18 or older to receive discounted price.
- Classic: Earn 500 Club Barona points in a calendar day – $23.99, must be redeemed the same day 500 points are earned.
- Monday: Chicken Teriyaki with Grilled Pineapple Rice
- Tuesday: Grilled Kielbasa with Peppers and Onions
- Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan with Capellini Pasta
- Thursday: Tomato Braised Lamb with Zucchini and Red Potatoes
- Friday: Cod Cetriolini with Roasted Tomato Artichoke, and White Wine Sauce
- Saturday: Corned Beef with Cabbage and Red Potatoes
- Sunday: Mussels in Cream with Tomato and Green Onions
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thu 11am – 10pm
Fri-Sat 11am – 11pm
Sun 10am – 10pm
Due to the popularity of our Buffet, wait times may vary during peak hours. Must be 18 to receive any discounts or Club Barona Benefits.