We’re Open! Click here for our health and safety updates.
Last updated: June 15, 2021
Barona continues to practice safety protocols to make sure you can feel safer at Barona than anywhere else. We have updated our Face Mask Policy! Face masks are encouraged for everyone, but are now optional ONLY for the Fully Vaccinated. All players and staff not fully vaccinated are required to still wear face masks or shields.
Always Clean. Polite. Honest.
Barona’s robust cleaning protocols have always been the highest in the industry to ensure you’re playing in the cleanest casino environment.
- We have updated our Face Mask Policy! Face masks are encouraged for everyone, but are now optional ONLY for the Fully Vaccinated. All players and staff not fully vaccinated are required to still wear face masks or shields.
- Barona does not permit face masks with breathing valves (also known as valve masks or vented masks), gaiters or bandanas on property, for either players or staff members.
- To keep you safe remember to:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet, unless fully vaccinated.
- Stay home if you have a fever, we’ll be here when you feel better.
- Don’t shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact, unless fully vaccinated.
- As we move forward Barona will continue to be:
- 18 years or older casino, including the hotel. With an exception of on the Golf Course.
- A non-smoking casino and hotel, with designated smoking areas in the casino and on the golf course.
- Restaurant tables, slot machines and other physical layouts arranged for your added comfort.
- Sanitizer is provided as a courtesy at all entrances for players and staff.
- State-of-the-art, air filtration system that incorporates Ultra Violet light (UVC) that refreshes and disinfects the air on a continual basis, giving you the cleanest casino air. Our air filtration system features germicidal UVC light technology that disinfects the air and kills 99% of germs including viruses.
- 294 Purell hand cleansing stations added throughout the property including, the casino floor, casino entrances and hotel lobby.
- Barona has always provided cleansing wipes to all of our players at our Club Barona booths. We have increased the distribution of the wipes on the casino floor with wet wipe stations throughout the property, as well as upon request.
- Barona will continue to disinfect all touch points.
- Continue to only use disinfectants that are effective against viruses.
- On-site EMS.
- Non-smoking casino with dedicated smoking areas
- 18 years or older
- 18 years or older
- Non-smoking hotel with dedicated smoking areas
- Fitness Center
- Food Court
- Food Hall currently for Diamond Players only
- VIP Parking Services - Open to Diamond and Platinum Players
- Sage Café
- In-Room Dining
- Italian Cucina- Open Thursday-Sunday, 5pm-10pm
- Barona Oaks Steakhouse- Open Thursday - Saturday, 5pm - 10pm
- Barona Creek Golf Course
- Places to remain closed for your health and safety are: Plaza Grill, Gift Shop, Hotel West Wing Check-In, Golf Events Center, Wedding Chapel
State-of-the-art, air filtration system that incorporates Ultra Violet (UVC) light that refreshes and disinfects the air on a continual basis, giving you the cleanest casino air. The UVC light is very effective at inactivating pathogens like viruses and bacteria, ensuring our casino has the cleanest air. Our germicidal UVC light technology disinfects the air and kills 99% of germs including viruses. The replacement and cleaning of this system will exceed industry standards. UV lights will be replaced every 6 months, air filters will be replaced every 2 months and the cleaning of the system/air ducts will be performed quarterly.
In addition to our health and safety measures listed above here are some updates you'll notice about our slots.
- We have adjusted our casino floor to provide extra space between slots machines to give you extra room to celebrate your wins.
- All floor staff to carry disinfectant wipes
- Adding more cashier carts
- Slot machines and chairs to be disinfected after each use
- Hit your service button for extra cleaning and sanitization
In addition to our health and safety measures listed above here are some updates you'll notice about our table games.
- Standard table games will be limited to 4 players per table including Roulette
- 4 players per side for Craps and 5 players for Baccarat
- Floor supervisors will sanitize table game rails and chairs after each player leaves the game
- Frequent card changes
- Daily chip cleaning
- Dealers can wear gloves
- Craps dice to be sanitized for every new shooter
- Optional touchless table game play
- Players must sanitize when coming to the table, provided by the dealer
- Business center available upon request
- Frequently sanitizing all public areas and touch points throughout the hotel
- Hotel is completely non-smoking. Upon request, ashtrays for smoking on patio or balcony are available
- While golfing on the Golf Course:
- No masks or shields required
- Smoking is ok on the Golf Course
- Golfers under the age of 18 are ok
- When golfers are in the Pro Shop and Snack Bar:
- Unvaccinated golfers will be required to wear a mask or shield
- No smoking in the Pro Shop and Snack Bar
- Under 18 years of age ok
- Golf carts are sanitized before and after each round, including golf ball washers
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the golf course facilities
- Range balls are washed before returning to circulation
- Players from the same group may share a cart, but upon request, players will be provided separate carts. Maximum of 4 players per tee time
- Increase tee time spacing to 10 minutes
- Increase spacing between stations on driving range
- Pre-position carts to maintain social distancing
- Players can arrive at a tee box only after the previous group has left
- Signature is not required on credit card receipts
- While golfing on the Golf Course: