CLEANEST AND SAFEST CASINO IN SAN DIEGO
Last updated: February 15, 2022
Barona continues to practice safety protocols to make sure you can feel safer at Barona than anywhere else. Face masks are optional and available upon request.
Always Clean. Polite. Honest.
Barona’s robust cleaning protocols have always been the highest in the industry to ensure you’re playing in the cleanest casino environment.
- Face masks are are optional and available upon request.
- To keep you safe remember to:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Stay home if you have a fever, we’ll be here when you feel better.
- Don’t shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- As we move forward Barona will continue to be:
- 18 years or older casino, including the hotel. With an exception of on the Golf Course.
- A non-smoking casino and hotel, with designated smoking areas in the casino and on the golf course.
- Restaurant tables, slot machines and other physical layouts arranged for your added comfort.
- Sanitizer is provided as a courtesy at all entrances for players and staff.
- State-of-the-art, air filtration system that incorporates Ultra Violet light (UVC) that refreshes and disinfects the air on a continual basis, giving you the cleanest casino air. Our air filtration system features germicidal UVC light technology that disinfects the air and kills 99% of germs including viruses.
- 360 sanitizing dispensers, which include Purell stands and wipe dispensers added throughout the property; including, the casino floor, casino entrances and hotel lobby.
- Barona has always provided cleansing wipes to all of our players at our Club Barona booths. We have increased the distribution of the wipes on the casino floor with wet wipe stations throughout the property, as well as upon request.
- Barona will continue to disinfect all touch points.
- Continue to only use disinfectants that are effective against viruses.
- On-site EMS.
State-of-the-art, air filtration system that incorporates Ultra Violet (UVC) light that refreshes and disinfects the air on a continual basis, giving you the cleanest casino air. The UVC light is very effective at inactivating pathogens like viruses and bacteria, ensuring our casino has the cleanest air. Our germicidal UVC light technology disinfects the air and kills 99% of germs including viruses. The replacement and cleaning of this system will exceed industry standards. UV lights will be replaced every 6 months, air filters will be replaced every 2 months and the cleaning of the system/air ducts will be performed quarterly.
- We have adjusted our casino floor to provide extra space between slots machines to give you extra room to celebrate your wins.
- We have added more cashier carts
- Hit your service button for extra cleaning and sanitization
- Standard table games will be limited to 4 players per table including Roulette
- 4 players per side for Craps and 5 players for Baccarat
- Floor supervisors will sanitize table game rails and chairs after each player leaves the game
- Frequent card changes
- Daily chip cleaning
- Dealers can wear gloves
- Craps dice to be sanitized for every new shooter
- Optional touchless table game play
- Players must sanitize when coming to the table, provided by the dealer
- Business center available upon request
- Frequently sanitizing all public areas and touch points throughout the hotel
- Hotel is completely non-smoking. Upon request, ashtrays for smoking on patio or balcony are available
- While golfing on the Golf Course:
- No masks or shields required
- Smoking is ok on the Golf Course
- Golfers under the age of 18 are ok
- When golfers are in the Pro Shop and Snack Bar:
- No smoking in the Pro Shop and Snack Bar
- Under 18 years of age ok
- Golf carts are sanitized before and after each round, including golf ball washers
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the golf course facilities
- Range balls are washed before returning to circulation
- Players from the same group may share a cart, but upon request, players will be provided separate carts. Maximum of 4 players per tee time
- Increase tee time spacing to 10 minutes
- Increase spacing between stations on driving range
- Pre-position carts to maintain social distancing