We’re Open! Click here for our health and safety updates.
JOIN THE BARONA FAMILY
Looking for employment at Barona Resort & Casino? Barona hires staff who will back our promise of being The Happiest Casino on Earth and who will Welcome Home our Players and ensure that each of them has an experience that will make them return again and again.
Successful Barona staff members are friendly, fun-loving, outgoing, and helpful by nature. They thrive on building relationships with their fellow Barona family members – including players, staff, and our owners, the Barona Tribe. Staff members must possess a friendly personality and a desire to learn the necessary skills to be successful in their positions. Most importantly, all Barona staff members must uphold the three pillars of success — to be Clean, Polite, and Honest. When you become part of the Barona Family, you’ll enter into the exciting world of casino gaming, dining and hospitality. Saying ‘yes’ to Barona will make you part of THE BEST CASINO!
As a Barona Family member, you’ll reap the rewards with benefits such as:
- We have a non-smoking and alcohol-free casino floor which contributes to a safer and cleaner environment
- More than 50% of our staff have been at Barona for more than 10 years
- Affordable medical, dental, vision and life insurance for full-time staff members and their dependents
- A company-matched 401(k) retirement plan, up to 4%
- Generous personal time off (PTO) for vacation, holidays, personal or sick days
- Within your first year of employment you’ll earn up to 18 PTO days a year
- Years 1-4 of employment, you’ll earn up to 23 PTO days a year
- Years 5-9 of employment, you’ll earn up to 28 PTO days a year
- Years 10+ of employment, you’ll earn up to 32 PTO days a year
- PTO hours NEVER expire and will roll over from year to year; and can be cashed out!
- Barona Cares Pay – 40 hours per year in addition to our generous PTO program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical expenses or dependent care
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Offers face-to-face counseling, legal and financial consultation, and on-line resources
- Offers assistance for you and your family members with loss and grief, family problems, interpersonal relationships, and financial worries
- Paid lunch break time, with discounted meals in our Family Dining Room and FREE meals on special days
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee, and tea to enjoy on your breaks
- Annual raises
- Birthday Gift Card
- On-site dry cleaning services
- Free parking in our covered parking structure
- Free EV charging stations
- Onsite daycare
- Pet insurance
- Education reimbursement, up to $2,500 per year
- 40% discount at our food court venues
- Discounts on Verizon and AT&T services
- Free elite fitness and wellness program at the Dungeon
- And so much more, including special surprises happening throughout the year!
View job descriptions and apply for our current openings.