We’re Open! Click here for our health and safety updates.
Challenge Your Golf Game and Your Senses at Barona Creek Golf Club
Play golf at one of the top courses in California. Blending beautifully with the natural landscape of San Diego’s rolling foothills, Barona Creek Golf Club is also one of California’s most inviting golf courses.
Barona Creek Golf Club reopened Friday, June 12, 2020, with the below guidelines. To review all of our health and safety measures please click HERE.
- While golfing on the Golf Course:
- No masks or shields required
- Smoking is ok on the Golf Course
- Golfers under the age of 18 are ok
- When golfers are in the Pro Shop and Snack Bar:
- Golfers will be required to wear a mask or shield
- No smoking in the Pro Shop and Snack Bar
- Under 18 yrs of age ok
- Ranked in the Top 10 for the past 17 years!
Golf Digest Rates Barona Creek Golf Club:
- A Top 5 Casino Course in the Country
- Recognizing Barona Creek for the 2011 Environmental Green Star Award
Barona Creek golf course offers four tees to accommodate golfers of all skills and abilities. For those looking to be challenged at the expert level, the course provides a championship layout from the Black Tees which boasts a course rating of 74.4 and 140 slope. It is ranked as one of California’s top courses, in company with Pebble Beach and Spyglass Hill.
Barona Creek was designed by Gary Roger Baird Design International. Senior Architect Todd Eckenrode.
Club Barona Discounts:
|Barona Creek Pro Shop (Merchandise)||–||–||15%||20%|
|Barona Creek Snack Shop||–||–||15%||20%|
|Barona Creek Golf Club (Round of golf)||–||–||50%||FREE|
|Barona Creek Golf Club (Driving Range)||–||–||50%||FREE|