Ho Wan Noodle Shop
In Chinese, Ho Wan means “good luck.” And if it’s exotic flavors you crave, this incredible noodle shop is just that.
With a tantalizing array of tastes from throughout Asia, Executive Chinese Chef Wai Wa Lau offers authentic Asian Cuisine including Thai Red Curry Chicken, Philippine Pancit, and Korean Beef Ribs.
- Monday – Mongolian Beef $7.88
- Tuesday – Cashew Chicken $7.88
- Wednesday – Beef Lo Mein $7.88
- Thursday – Sweet & Sour Chicken $7.88
- Friday – Broccoli Beef $7.88
- Saturday – Kung Pao Shrimp $8.88
- Sunday – Salt & Pepper Shrimp $8.88
- Each entree comes with steamed Jasmine Rice and Egg Drop Soup
Hours of Operation
Sun-Thu 11:00am – 12:00am
Fri-Sat 11:00am – 4:00am
– Children under the age of 18 are welcome to our resort. However, because the minimum gambling age is 18, we only allow children in the casino before 8:00pm to dine in our restaurant facilities (10:00pm for children of hotel guests). They must, however, be accompanied by an adult at all times, and cannot stay in the gambling areas.–>MENU