Ho Wan Noodle Shop
In Chinese, Ho Wan means “good luck.” And if it’s exotic flavors you crave, this incredible noodle shop is just that.
With a tantalizing array of tastes from throughout Asia, Executive Chinese Chef Wai Wa Lau offers authentic Asian Cuisine including Thai Red Curry Chicken, Philippine Pancit, and Korean Beef Ribs.
Ho Wan Noodle Shop is NOW serving authentic house-made Vietnamese sandwiches, boba Thai tea, and Vietnamese coffee. Also serving a variety of traditional Taiwanese and Korean beverages.
- Monday – Mongolian Beef $5.95
- Tuesday – Cashew Chicken $5.95
- Wednesday – Beef Lo Mein $5.95
- Thursday – Sweet & Sour Chicken $5.95
- Friday – Broccoli Beef $5.95
- Saturday – Kung Pao Shrimp $7.95
- Sunday – Salt & Pepper Shrimp $7.95
- Each entree comes with steamed Jasmine Rice and Egg Drop Soup
Hours of Operation
Sun-Thu 11:00am – 12:00am
Fri-Sat 11:00am – 4:00am
– Children under the age of 18 are welcome to our resort. However, because the minimum gambling age is 18, we only allow children in the casino before 8:00pm to dine in our restaurant facilities (10:00pm for children of hotel guests). They must, however, be accompanied by an adult at all times, and cannot stay in the gambling areas.MENU