Happiest Place to Work! Apply Today!
Barona Resort & Casino is expanding…and that means we need YOU! If you’ve ever thought about joining the casino voted San Diego’s Best Place to Work, now is a great time!
You: Are you friendly, personable, thrive in an upbeat environment, and have the desire to be the BEST!
We: Offer competitive compensation, impressive benefits – including health, dental, life insurance, 401k, and many others – and Barona has been voted Best Casino, Loosest Slots, and Best Buffet for seven years in a row!
If this sounds like you, then apply today to join the Barona family! We’re looking for new staff members to join our team for the upcoming expansion opening in early 2018.
Barona is an equal opportunity and drug free employer.
JOIN THE BARONA FAMILY
Barona Resort & Casino is a gathering of friends and family that all starts with our staff! We hire staff who will back our promise of being The Happiest Casino on Earth and who will ensure that each of our friends on the casino floor has an experience that will make them return again and again.
Successful Barona staff members are friendly, fun-loving, outgoing, and helpful by nature. They thrive on building relationships with their fellow Barona family members – including guests, staff, and our owners, the Barona Tribe. Staff members must possess a friendly personality and a desire to learn the necessary skills to be successful in their positions.
When you become part of the Barona Family, you’ll enter into the exciting world of casino gaming, dining and hospitality. Saying yes to Barona will make you part of THE BEST CASINO!
As a Barona Family member, you’ll reap the rewards with benefits such as:
- Competitive medical, dental, vision and life insurance for full-time staff members and their dependents
- A company matched 401(k) retirement plan when you contribute
- Personal time off (PTO) for vacation, holidays, personal or sick days
- Free shuttle buses to and from locations throughout San Diego
- College Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Subsidized meals
- On-site dry cleaning services
- Discounts at our restaurants, gift shop, golf course and wedding chapel
- Discount tickets and passes for movie theaters, theme parks, harbor cruises, gift cards
- Free meals on selected holidays and promotion days
- And so much more! Including special surprises happening throughout the year!
Click here to view our current job openings.