Show off your creativity and submit two license plate ideas for our billboards
on I-8 and 70th street in San Diego (above). If we choose one you'll win $500. If we use both of your ideas you'll win $1,000!
The License Plate Contest has ended. Thank you for your interest. Watch for the new boards on I-8 in San Diego to see some of the great ideas that were submitted!
|RULES & DETAILS|
1. Entries will be date and time-stamped.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries that a guest can submit for the contest.
3. If both of your submitted ideas are chosen for the two Barona billboards on I-8, you will be awarded $1,000. If only one of the billboard headlines is used, then you will receive $500.
4. If there are duplicate submissions of the same idea, the person who submitted the idea first will get the cash prize.
5. Club Barona membership is not required.
6. All entries become the intellectual property of Barona Resort & Casino.
7. Submissions will be reviewed internally before posted to the gallery.
8. The creative phrases are limited to 8 total characters that translate to an English word or phrase. Letters, numbers and special characters can be included.
9. For the website submission tool, the following characters can be included: @ * ! $ = & %
10.Participants wanting to submit ideas with the following characters will need to submit a form at Club Barona at Barona Resort & Casino.
11. Entries may also be submitted in person at Club Barona at Barona Resort & Casino.
12. There is no limit to the number of entries that you can submit for the contest. However, a limit of one key chain holder or license plate frame will be given per person to participants who submit entries at Club Barona at Barona Resort & Casino while supplies last.
13. Barona vendors, and entertainers, as well as guests who are currently expelled from Barona Resort & Casino are not eligible to participate in this contest.
14. Barona Resort & Casino management reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time at their sole discretion with or without notice. All rulings made by management during the contest are final.
15. Any participant found to be abusing the contest rules or tampering with the contest in any way may be disqualified and declared ineligible for any prize.
16. Offer is subject to all Federal and Tribal laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited by law.
17. Barona Resort & Casino management decisions may be appealed within seven days in writing to the Barona Gaming Commission at 1095 Barona Road, Lakeside, CA 92040.